About Me

My photo
Cheras, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
A simple ordinary man...

Saturday, August 16, 2008

‘Happily’ To Announce That- I AM A NATIONAL SERVICE MEMBER!

On the night of 13th August 17, 2008, I really got a shock of my life! I was revising my chemistry for my exam, suddenly; I received a message from my friend. He asked me whether I check whether I involve in 2009 national service. Then, I sent to him my IC number and he checked for me.
I waiting, waiting and waiting…then ‘ring…!’, I quickly read the message. Oh my goodness…

The message stated: ‘RM0.50. Tahniah! 910519-XX-XXXX LEE CHEI THAI telah dipilih untuk menyertai PLKN bagi sesi 6/2009.’

Quiet sad at the first time, but after persuaded by my friend and parents, I felt better…
PLKN… I am Coming…!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog