About Me

My photo
Cheras, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
A simple ordinary man...

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Creative Art Club AGM 16.07.08

mun fei, the secretary, giving his speech
me, the presiden, giving the speech
the new committee

the gals are listening....pn lee is here....
ON16 of july 2008, the creative art club having the AGM..... at first, i thought that no one will attend the meeting, soooo worried, luckily, at last, about 19 person attended the meeting...
After giving the speech, start to vote for the ner committee...... i am so blur and panic, dont know how to choose, the girls helped me a lot a lot... thanks all of u.
the new art creative club committee 2008-2009
Presiden: Lee Tze Jiet
Secretary: Chin Jon Mun
Treasurer: Benny Tham'
I hpre that in future, the new committee will do better than us and do as good as us. Pls dont upset me..... I trust all of u!!
GO FORWARD CREATIVE ART CLUB!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog