About Me

My photo
Cheras, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
A simple ordinary man...

Friday, November 28, 2008

Graduation Day 30th Oktober 2008

BEST FRIEND 4 EVER!

Jeremy Ee, wai xhen
Memories...
Mmmm....
Lunch at Green Hut...
My Art Teacher-En. Sanusi
Matthew Samuel
with Chan Tze Keat...
Afiq!
with Yeow WanYi

with Boh Zhuang Xiao
our best chinese teacher-Pn Chong
with teck yun
with chih wei...
chee fong, kee an, chong kheng
wuth lower six probates
My moral teacher-Pn. Nur Munirah
mun fei, Pn. Lee and I
andrew wong, me and kai chi
with au wai soon
with Captain's mother
My Former Probate-Dun Yan
Photo with lower six probates...
Photo with 5C students
My Gang-wai hong, kevin, kar jun, jrn yang and I
Mun Fei and I
Teachers, sila beratur...
The School Hall is full of humans..
Graduation Day 2008

BIG BIG Group Photo
we are prefects

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog