About Me

My photo
Cheras, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
A simple ordinary man...

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Attended A Smart Boy's Party





On 24th of May 2008, 6pm, me and Wai Xhen together went to Isaac's party. We reached there around 6:30pm at Ampang LRT station then fetched by our school teacher, Pn Chan... i am so scared she will suddenly ask me about how is the chemistry examination paper 1 tat set by her.. OKok, enough... let's jump to the main topic...

That day, Mr. Isaac wore a red t-shirt, memang ONG! hehe, me and yee seng handed him the present... many MBSian had attended the party... there are many foodsss...mmmmm.... before makan, we had some games...

Then, Issac Tay, a grade 8 pianoist, play some song for us... i finally know why isaac can write so many key points and words during exam... because he played the piano soooooo fast! I cant really see his finger. He get training from playing the piano... I think.


All MBSian took picuture before the event ends... the cake is so white and BIG! very delicious also... Many things happened tat day... too many things... only the person who attend will know wat had actually happened..


However, I want to thanks Mr Isaac Tay for his invitation, I really spent a wonderful Saturday tat day... Thank u Isaac and your friend who sent me home tat day... she is so kind! BYE.

1 comment:

Search This Blog