About Me

My photo
Cheras, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
A simple ordinary man...

Friday, May 16, 2008

INTRO ABOUT MYSELF-

More About Chei Thai

Schools (Other):
Tadika Mayter, -SJK(C) CHUNG KWO, -Methodist Boys' Secondary Secondary School, KL (MBSSKL)

Occupation:
A student, a MBSSKL prefect

Affiliations:
Prefect of Prefectorial Board of MBSSKL- Head of Badge and Tie Commitee, Presiden of Creative Art Club, +++

Hobbies and Interests:
Designing Art, Drawing Natural Things, Cooking ...........Joking....

Favorite Books:
'The Power of Three'-Charmed, Doraemon, Mr Midnight, Ghostbump....

Favorite Movies:
Harry Potter, Charmed, Horror Movies

Favorite Music:
Fish Leong's songs.................Love and nice song...Can Calm my mind..

Favorite TV Shows:
Doraemon, Totally Spies, haha, funny movies

Zodiac Sign:
Taurus

About Me:
I like to meet some friends. COME AND JOIN ME I like to meet more friends...


I LOVE MY GOD,
I LOVE MY FAMILY,
I LOVE MYSELF,
I LOVE MY FRIEND,
I LOVE NATURAL,
I LOVE ALL OF YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog