About Me

My photo
Cheras, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
A simple ordinary man...

Sunday, May 25, 2008

A Surprise Birthday Celebration 23.05.08

Me and my fruit cake from my friendsssss......SMILE!


My CAKE!!!! Mmmmm........



On 23rd May 2008, after the celebration of my school Teachers' Day, my loving and lovely friends ( no other words can discribe them) gave me a wonderful surprise birthday celebration at Green Hut restourant. I am super duper touched and happy that day.



I really speechless when they suddenly sing Brithday Song to me... Walau... that moment I really stunned and shocked... Zhuang Xiao and Chih Wei were trying to hide the cake and lights up the candle... Yee Seng, my school captain and Benny Tham were then trying to avoiding me from seeing it...But unfortunely, I saw it with my sharp eyes... hehe...



'HAppy Birthday to u, Happy birthday to u, Happy Birthday to Chei Thai, Happy Birthday to u' Wah.... the feeling really undiscribeable... Everyone was looking at me... Thank you so much MY FRIENDs... I really appreciate it very much!



That day attendance at Green Hut, Andrew Wong, Bernard Ho, Boh Zhuang Xiao, Benny Tham, Lai Yee Seng, Lee Chei Thai, Teong Kim Yoong... Creative Art Club Members, Tan Chih Wei, Kum Choi Sine, Chia Wan Yiing and one guy one girl( nama sudah lupa, maafnya) and latecomer, Ho Seck Wei...

The only thing I regrat is... I forgotten to bring my camera... haiz! Can't take the sweetist part of the event...

Above are the pictures that I took it at home... tinggal quarter of cake only...and the present given by the two love birds, Matthew and Evelyn and one more from Jack Kee, Benny and Zhuang Xiao... Gam Siah!!!!

Tata

3 comments:

  1. I READ THIS, CHEI THAI!!!!!!!!^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. i post the photos on ma frenster, u can go n get it if u wan, but not many lahhh....sorry><

    ReplyDelete
  3. ern...are u zhuang xiao? If you are... contact me yo!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog