About Me

My photo
Cheras, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
A simple ordinary man...

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Dinner with Datuk.....XP

Mooncakessss... original, tasty....
mango and blueberry cakes...
chating...
my younger brother, my aunt and my elder brother... future S.H.E.
My mother and my father....sing together
yeah! nice tea...
nice abolone.....mmm...
watch here!
my cousins...
boxes of mooncakes....
nice sashimi....
mmmm.....
' concentrated' shark fins sup...hehe..
my youngest brother...
crispy roasted chicken...

'Tai Tong' Restourant outside view
wines.....

sweet groundnuts...
Margarita...i love u...
Date: 6 September 2008
Venue: Tai Tong Restaurant
Time: 8pm- 12am

Having dinner with Datuk Choo (My Uncle) and together we celebrate his son’s birthday. There are many foods. My stomach already bursting when the third dish comes. We can afford to finish all the dishes although there are very nice. As a result, we terpaksa ‘ bungkus’. My uncle orders 25 boxes of mooncake for us! Walau! Having KTV concert there, everyone was singing happily, uncontrollable, hehe…I am one the singing type one, so I just sit quietly and give them cheer…We stay there for about 4 hours.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog