About Me

My photo
Cheras, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
A simple ordinary man...

Friday, September 5, 2008

A Trip to Cherating, Kuantan

We had our lunch here before going back to Kl
Nice swimming pool
I am here!
Nice Legend Hotel
Hi!Waiting for car...

We found STARFISH at the beach!
Nice sunset
we had our dinner at Kemaman, Terengganu
酿螃蟹...
Let me have a breath..
Our room...quiet messy..
This is not wine, is sugercane juice!
Yeah, we are brothers!
Look here...
Water fall massage!
Discussion...keep quiet!

This is my room...349
My breakfast...

Date: 30.08.08-01.09.08
Venue: Cherating Legend Hotel, Pahang

Day 1
About 12 person of my family member went to Cherating during Merdeka week. I was fall in sick, so I can’t really enjoy that trip. Sob… Reached there on 7:30pm, take about 4 hours to reach Cherating. Have dinner there, not really nice, the foods are not really good and the stuff got complained from my auntOoops! Watch Merdeke Countdown in the hotel.

Day 2
We meet with my parents from Mentakab. We went for lunch at Kuantan. Then go to search for some interesting places in Kuantan. We went to a famous water fall, I forgotten the name of the water fall, hehe…Have a nice ‘massage’ there, there water fall massage with the powerful water fall on my back. At night, we went to Kemaman, Terengganu, for dinner. Unfortunately, my aunt falls in sick. She went for clinic at Kemaman, unexpected; the medical fee was very cheap! We had our dinner at the Kemaman famous restaurant. The most popular dishes in Kemaman- 酿螃蟹…very special dishes but expensive. RM7.50 for each!

Day 3
We had our lunch in the hotel. Rain day. Stay in hotel watching China Program. Very tired and boring. We had our lunch at Mentakab, my hometown. Reach KL at 9pm. Zzzz….

-LCT-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog