About Me

My photo
Cheras, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
A simple ordinary man...

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Last Day in 'Highly Praise One' Tuition Centre..

We are the GIRLS!!!
Front: Ying Sin, Mr. Ngooi, Sui Yee
Behind: Kit Yeng, Miu Kwan, Wan Hwa, Sui Yee

We are the BOYS!!!! Front: Ming Ern, Mr Ngooi, Tee Lim

Behind: Me, Kian Sing, Kin Heng, Wai On

Distributing paper....many many papers...
REMENBER! 'I teach Queen's English!'
Mr. Ngooi serious face...
Date: 7 September 2008
Venue: The
Time: 3pm-4:30pm

Today is the last day having tuition in the ‘Highly Praise One’ Tuition Centre, Mr. Ngooi, my English Language tutor. He taught me for 4 years, 4 years of teaching. Really feel sad to leave. Here, I would I to say a thousand of ‘Thank You’ to Mr. Ngooi for guiding me to improve my English language grammar skill. I will always remember his funny story and jokes. And his classic word ‘I teach Queen’s English!’ and ‘I have seven girlfriends.’ Hehe..

What Is a Teacher?

A teacher is someone
who sees each child
as a unique person
and encourages individual
talents and strengths.

A teacher looks beyond
each child’s face
and sees inside their souls.

A teacher is someone
with a special touch
and a ready smile
who takes the time
to listen to both sides
and always tries to be fair.

A teacher has a caring heart
that respects and understands.

A teacher is someone
who can look past disruption
and rebellion,
and recognize hurt and pain.

A teacher teaches the entire child
and helps to build confidence
and raise self-esteem.

A teacher makes a difference
in each child’s life
and affects each family
and the future of us all.

Mr. Ngooi From 5 Class 2008

This is our class... yeah..i looks so small...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog